Are you stuck in your life? Are you having trouble reaching your goals and becoming the confident and self-assured person you desire to be? E learning can be your key to success.
You don’t have to settle for less! In addition, you don’t have to provide comfort and love and support when others need it, but feel small and defeated when it comes to standing up for yourself.
Get ready to boost your self-esteem and self-confidence skills with e learning – online classes that take you step-by-step to be that stronger, more powerful person you desire to be!
My three invigorating and informative online classes equip you with the skills and tools you need to embrace and embody a more vibrant and dynamic personality.
It’s time to chart a new course in your life!
Learn the five greatest advantages of taking online classes.
Covering a little over a month’s time period, you will receive the lessons in these e learning classes every 3-4 days. As a result, this allows you time to read the lessons, digest the information, do the guided visualizations, listen to the songs, and complete the assignments when it’s convenient for you.
- Lesson 1 – Achieving Healthy Relationships with Your Family
- Lesson 2 – Is it Time to Commit?
- Lesson 3 – Creating a Deep Relationship with Your Mate
- Lesson 4 – Friendships for Happiness
- Lesson 5 – Conversation Made Simple
- Lesson 6 – Are You Familiar with the Three Types of Personality?
- Lesson 7 – How to Be a Confident Person At All Times, Part 1: What You Say
- Lesson 8 – How to Be a Confident Person At All Times, Part 2: Body Language
- Lesson 9 – The Connection Between Social Media and Your Self-Confidence
- Lesson 10 – Helping Others Be More Self-Confident
- Lesson 1 – Your Self-Talk Can Make You or Break You
- Lesson 2 – How Confident Are You? Take This Quiz
- Lesson 3 – How Your Most Deeply Held Beliefs Can Affect Your Life
- Lesson 4 – The Core Beliefs that Plague Women and Men
- Lesson 5 – Rise Above Your “Shoulds” and Your Fears
- Lesson 6 – Are You Ready for an Attitude Makeover?
- Lesson 7 – How to Nurture Yourself Using Affirmations
- Lesson 8 – Quick Strategies to Change Your Inner Thoughts: Guided Visualizations, Creating a Collage, Writing a Journal
- Lesson 9 – Self-Talk and Body Image
- Lesson 10 – Key Steps to Nurture Your Body and Whole Self
- Lesson 1 – Why You Need to be Self-Confident at Work
- Lesson 2 – How to Land the Job of Your Dreams
- Lesson 3 – How to Make Your Mark as an Employee
- Lesson 4 – Learn the Perfectionist Behaviors that Hold You Back
- Lesson 5 – Be a High Achiever Instead of a Perfectionist
- Lesson 6 – Interactions Between Management and Employees
- Lesson 7 – Secrets to Communication with Your Boss and Co-Workers
- Lesson 8 – Tips for Changing Your Self-Talk at Work
- Lesson 9 – Speak Dynamically in Meetings and Presentations
- Lesson 10 – Take Care of Yourself and Others: Request a Raise, Assist Your Co-Workers in Being Confident, How to Make a Graceful Exit