If you learn best by reading, mulling over the concepts you’re learning, and doing exercises to apply the information to your personal life, then this book is for you!
My book Self-Esteem for Dummies presents clear and innovative methods to help you identify where you need to increase your self-esteem, shift your thinking, and behave with more self-assurance.
Open my book and find:
- How your low self-esteem may have been formed
- Why it’s important to change your self-talk first
- How to measure your self-esteem
- Guidance on increasing your self-esteem
- 10 tips for quickly improving your self-esteem
The book is over 350 pages long and jam-packed with information, stories, tips and exercises.
When you order my book from me, I’ll sign your book with a personal note and mail it to you.
Part 1: The Lowdown on Self-Esteem
- Chapter 1: The Nature of Self-Esteem
- Chapter 2: Understanding the Impacts of Low Self-Esteem
- Chapter 3: Where Does Low Self-Esteem Come From?
- Chapter 4: Measuring Your Self-Esteem
Part 2: Expressing a Positive Attitude
- Chapter 5: Affirming and Visualizing Your Better Self
- Chapter 6: Nurturing Yourself to Create Happiness
- Chapter 7: Creating a Healthy Body Image
Part 3: Changing Your Negative Thoughts and Coming to Grips with Being a Perfectionist
- Chapter 8: Dealing with Your Negative Self-Talk
- Chapter 9: Analyzing Perfectionism
- Chapter 10: Dealing Positively with Perfectionism
Part 4: Growing Your Self-Esteem
- Chapter 11: Increasing Your Confidence through Self-Awareness
- Chapter 12: Moving Beyond the Fear that’s Zapping Your Faith
- Chapter 13: Creating and Reaching Your Goals
Part 5: Dissolving Internal Barriers to Success in Love and Work
- Chapter 14: Examining Your Role in Creating Conflicts in Your Relationships
- Chapter 15: Rewriting Your Love Story
- Chapter 16: Getting Beyond Loving Love
- Chapter 17: Improving Personal Relationships
- Chapter 18: Re-Creating Your Image for Professional Success
- Chapter 19: Managing Your Relationships at Work
- Chapter 20: Presenting with Confidence
Part 6: Nurturing Self-Esteem in Others
- Chapter 21: Helping Family and Friends
- Chapter 22: Helping Children and Teens Achieve Healthy Self-Esteem
Part 7: The Part of Tens
- Chapter 23: Ten Famous People Who Raised Their Self-Esteem
- Chapter 24: Ten Approaches to Pursuing Excellence
- Chapter 25: Ten Tips for Quickly Improving Your Self-Esteem
You can purchase my book for $19.99 plus shipping, and you’re welcome to purchase more than one to give to family members and friends who you believe could be helped by reading it and doing the exercises. I’ll be happy to write you a personal message.